17. BELL’S CORNER |
||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
The first general store on this site was opened in 1865. It was purchased by David Bell in 1894, and for many years it was both a grocery and drapery store. An historic plaque can be seen on the opposite corner. |
||||||||||||||
![]() |
||||||||||||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||||||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |